1. The World Vision #RunForChildren Virtual Run is open to Malaysians, Malaysia PR holders and foreigners with a valid working permit.
2. Participants under the age of 18 must seek parental or guardian consent before they register.
3. Once the registration form has been duly processed, it is NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-DEFERRABLE.
4. Completion and submission of the registration form and payment of fees represent the participant’s agreement to abide by the terms and conditions of the World Vision #RunForChildren Virtual Run.
5. All entries are on a first-come, first-served basis unless otherwise stated.
6. World Vision Malaysia (herewith referred to as the Organiser) reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice or when the quota for the Run is met.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the date of the Run. No refunds will be issued if the Run is cancelled on the orders of the Organiser due to unavoidable circumstances.
8. All participants are required to present their e-receipt (which will be sent via email) and a valid identity document (Identity Card or passport) when collecting their Runner’s Kit.
9. All Runner’s Kits must be collected at the latest one week before the start of the virtual run.
10. All Runner’s Kits without special arrangement with the organiser and not collected during the stipulated collection dates will be deemed as unwanted.
11. For Runner’s Kits that are shipped out, any sponsored free gifts will not be included in the package.
12. The Organiser will not bear the cost for any Runner’s Kit lost or damaged during the shipping process by third-party delivery partners.
13. Changing of T-shirt sizes will not be allowed after the registration form has been submitted.
14. The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of the participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other recorded form of the Run for any legitimate purposes, including commercial advertising. 15. For any questions or inquiries, please send an email to [email protected]