The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the digital marketing team in digital campaign planning, journey design, optimization, and channel mix to improve CPA, ROAS and channel diversification. It will involve functional knowledge and familiarity with digital marketing platforms and digital analytics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The digital marketing specialist must have strong knowledge across areas of digital marketing and be able to successfully lead/execute/convert campaigns within each specialty area of digital marketing. This person will also look at campaign and first party data to provide insights and segmentation to enhance campaigns.
- Develop strategies to drive online traffic to the company website/social media platforms
- Track conversion rates – what worked, what didn’t, and why?
- Implement paid search, PPC, and SEO strategies/campaigns
- Raise brand awareness and online presence via digital marketing projects and campaigns
- Ensures that campaigns are consistently optimized, and new in-market opportunities are explored/tested
- Understand how to maximize budget and opportunity for each campaign
- Provide actionable insights based on campaign and first party data
- Review new technology trends and opportunities to ensure the company is a digital marketing leader within the industry, and in digital marketing space
- Able to work with, and communicate with stakeholders the value that digital marketing campaigns can bring to an organization
- Degree in Business/Marketing/Digital Marketing with at least 3-5 years related working experience
- Know the basics of marketing; plan, create and implement a marketing strategy and funnel management
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
- SQL + Python knowledge would be advantageous
- Developing social presence and advocating brands effectively
- Understand the key measurement tools available
- Working experience in implementing tracking concepts via Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Stay current in marketing trends and news e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms
- Knowing how to plan and having the ability to manage time
- Having creative and good presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, planning and project management skills
- Ability to deal with fast-moving situations and multi task